Apollo Gaming Star Wars RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Apollo Gaming Star Wars RP

Apollo Gaming's forum where you can make suggestions to improve our server, report any players or problems if no staff are present, and appeal bans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

212th Commander Jager's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koreaboo

212th Commander Jager's Application Empty
PostSubject: 212th Commander Jager's Application   212th Commander Jager's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Steam name: Buck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131754598

In game name: Jager

Regiment: CT

Regiment you are applying for: 212th

Commanding experience:
I've been commanding troops ever since i play SWRP, i've been in multiple server Commander, i've reached General in 1 server and been commanding ranks in a lot of server. I'm applying for 212th cause im especially good on front line regiments such as 212th. I have gained alot of knowledge about the rules and regulations of the ship. With my wide variety of Commanding experience, I know how to react and what to do in pretty much all situations. This experience of commanding also helped me with defcons and battlestations so if we get attacked i know how to proceed.

What can you offer the regiment?
I can offer a Commander dedicated to this men, my knowledge that i have obtained throughout my time as CO. Because of this, it will only benefit the 212th if I get accepted, as I will know what to do in pretty much all situations and will be able to react with ease and with strength.
Back to top Go down

212th Commander Jager's Application
Page 1 of 1